aka Sharon Kelly, born December 11, 1949
A buxom, freckled redhead, Colleen Brennan began her career starring as Sharon Kelly in several 1970s’ sexploitation films produced by Harry Novak. She also made appearances in Russ Meyer’s Supervixens (1975) and the Women in prison films Ilsa, She Wolf of the SS (1975) and its first sequel Ilsa, Harem Keeper of the Oil Sheiks (1976).
In 1975, she had topless cameo appearances in the mainstream films Hustle and Shampoo. In the 1980s, she began an extensive career in hardcore pornography films under the Colleen Brennan name, starring in several installments of the Taboo series, and winning two AVN Awards in 1987.
She stopped appearing in movies in 1990.
* 1984 CAFA Award for Best Supporting Actress – Good Girl, Bad Girl
* 1986 XRCO Award for Best Actress – Getting Personal
* 1986 XRCO Award for Best Supporting Actress – Star Angel
* 1987 AVN Award for Best Actress (Film) – Getting Personal
* 1987 AVN Award for Best Supporting Actress (Film) – Star Angel
* XRCO Hall of Fame