With measurements of 38-23-37, June Palmer was a natural for a career as a exotic dancer, pin up model and actress. She was a giggler and photographers had a hard time shooting her. She appeared in a few movies, and continued to do private modeling as she got older. She passed away in 2004.
Mini Biography by Woody Anders from IMDb:
Actress and model June Palmer was born on August 1, 1940 in London, England. June started out in the adult entertainment industry working as a topless dancer at the Windmill Theatre in London, England. She began modeling while still in her late teens in 1959. With her sweetly comely face, long black hair, and generously proportioned ripe’n’robust 38-23-37 voluptuous figure, Palmer soon became a popular and beloved pin-up queen in both Britain and America alike. She achieved her greatest fame with her frequent collaborations with noted glamor photographer George Harrison Marks. Among the men’s magazines Palmer graced the covers of and/or had pictorials in are “Fiesta,” “Parade,” “Adam,” “Beau,” “Dapper,” “Modern Man,” “Sir!,” and “Monsieur.” June popped up in minor parts in such films as On the Game (1974), the Hammer horror outing _Taste the Blood of Dracula (1968)_qv), _It’s the Only Way to Go (1968)_ and The Nine Ages of Nakedness (1969). Of course, said small roles often featured Palmer in various stages of undress. She appears as herself in the comedic documentary The Naked World of Harrison Marks (1965) and also acted in a few nudie cutie loops for Marks. June retired from modeling in the late 60s. However, she made a surprise comeback at age 37 with a stunning nude pictorial in the November, 1977 issue of “Mayfair.” At age 53 Palmer married stuntman/photographer Arthur Howell in 1993. June and Arthur ran the Strobe Studio in Clapham, South London. Palmer divorced Howell in 2000 and married another man. She died suddenly at age 63 on January 6, 2004.
1. On the Game (1974) …. Wife
… aka “Sex Through the Ages” – USA (wide-release title)
2. Not Tonight, Darling (1971) …. Health Club Girl
… aka “Not Tonight, Darling!” – USA (video title)
3. Taste the Blood of Dracula (1970) (uncredited) …. Redhead Prostitute
4. It’s the Only Way to Go (1970)
5. Games That Lovers Play (1970) …. Girl in steam room
… aka “Lady Chatterly Versus Fanny Hill” – USA
6. The Nine Ages of Nakedness (1969) …. Cavegirl
7. Otto und die nackte Welle (1968) …. Model
8. “Hennesey” …. Nurse (1 episode, 1961)
– Welcome Home, Dr. Blair (1961) TV episode …. Nurse
9. “The Many Loves of Dobie Gillis” …. Lola (1 episode, 1961)
– Goodbye, Mr. Pomfritt, Hello, Mr. Chips (1961) TV episode …. Lola
1. The Naked World of Harrison Marks (1965) …. Herself
… aka “The Dream World of Harrison Marks” – USA
1. Reel Classics No. 3: Volume #23 (1990) (V)
2. Reel Classics No. 4: Volume #28 (1990) (V)
Thanks again to the IMDb database for our information!